Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to the Altered Books Revisited Round Robin blog! wow, that's a mouthful to say. How about ABR RR blog for short? As the hostess, I've had this webspace set up for about a week now, but haven't posted anything yet as I am still working on finishing my book. I've decided instead to jump in and simply tell you about my book first, before I share any pics! My theme is 'Love Letters' and I have taken a book by the same title, cut out some of the pages, created a sign-in page for all the artists here, written an introduction & altered the cover, phew! But it's all good fun and I look forward to altering a page or two as well. If anyone in the group is ready to share anything here, please do! Let me know if you have any questions. I will be back with scans of my book . . . and remember that our first mailing date is JULY 15th!
creatively yours, lenna

1 comment:

CreativSpirit said...

Hi Pilar,

Thanks for your lovely comments on my CreativSpirit site. They are much appreciated.

Love what you have on here too, some wonderful works, I love ABs too.

Cheers,

Rob