Saturday, October 20, 2007

Pilar in Linda's Book



For Linda's extremely clever theme, chronicling the girl gumshoes of Mr. MacDonald's Private Investor Agency, I decided to my girl detective, Smarty McMillian. Smarty's case is to find out where Mrs. Sally Baker spends her Thursday evenings when she is not attending the local Women's Sewing Circle and Information Society. Not what you expect: Sally is really a gypsy and reads the cards on Thursday nights.


Page one of my spread is of Smarty. Page two includes the case file and story, hidden away in the folds of a pocket.







1 comment:

creativelenna said...

Pilar, this is awesome! I love it and will have so much fun working in Linda's book last. Lucky me will see all the "girl gumshoes", I'll add mine & send the trasure home to Ms. Bean!! : ) wonderful artwork you did here pip, thank you for posting!