Monday, October 22, 2007

Lenna in Ann's Divine Times

It took me some time to work in Ann's book because I had a lot of feelings about her theme -- and I love the small volume she gave us to work in. So, I ended up creating a number of spreads and was late sending this book off to Linda. So sorry, but it's on it's way! My art in Ann's book reflects our emails, friendship, the time we spent together when I flew out to California to visit her in 2003, and our silliness that just seems to manifest when we are together ; > )

I just could not help but think of the 'Divine Times' I have had with Ann over the years, whether this happened on the phone, via an abundance of emails, when we were creating collaborative art books together -or when I was spending time with her in her artist's studio making Pomegranate Chicken, drinking wine and watching silly old movies. Thank you, Ann from the bottom of my heart. here is lenna's art in Ann's book:






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lenna: I knew you would rock in Ann's book since brown is one of your favorite colors! Like always, your attention to details take these pages to the next level.